Cycle Hire Terms & Conditions
- Advance booking is necessary to reserve bicycles. Bookings are not confirmed until receipt of the deposit. The deposit required shall be one day’s hire fee or 50% of the total cost of the hire – whichever is greater.
- A proof of ID with photograph is required for each booking (e.g. new style of driving license or passport).
- The bicycles, including all accessories supplied, are let out on hire. The bicycles and accessories remain the property of Inspiring Cycling and you will not sell, hire out or otherwise part with the possession of any cycles or accessories.
- The bicycles must only be cycled on surfaced roads and suitable cycle paths and must not be used for off-road cycling on mountain biking terrain.
- The bicycles must not be taken onto a beach or have any contact with seawater.
- You must ensure that bicycles are adequately secured and always locked to a suitable immovable structure when left unattended and immediately notify us in the event of the breakdown or loss of any equipment.
- You undertake not to misuse the bicycles and to return them with all accessories in the same condition as at the commencement of hire (ordinary wear and tear excepted). We shall be entitled to charge you for any damage caused to the bicycles or accessories during the period of hire caused by your act or omission. In the event of a breakdown, other than a result of your misuse, we will use reasonable endeavours to repair or procure the repair of bicycles.
- In the event of any bicycle being stolen or lost, we reserve the right to call upon you to indemnify us for the cost of the replacement of the bicycle/s.
- If the bicycles are not returned to Inspiring Cycling at the agreed time, a further charge on a pro rata basis will be made.